Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Purple Pleaser - 439


If you follow me on Twitter then you're prolly familiar with my recent resolve to wear more dresses during the upcoming spring/summer months.  I have a cute yellow smock with purple flowers that I absolutely canNOT wait to wear and I'm thinking about pairing it with this shadow when I do.  It's a showy little eye-dressing that I'd love to tell you about.  It's from Inglot and it's #439.




#439 is a glowy purple that leans a tad bit more red than blue and it's from Inglot's Freedom System lineup of single eyeshadows.  It has a firm, but smooth texture and is relentless in its output of bold, opaque color.  On the eye, it's a stellar performer that partners well with other shadows and boasts great staying power.  It has a pearl finish.




There's really not too much else I need to say about this gorgeous shadow, is there?  I mean, from day wear to nighttime fare, it's a stunner that would serve well in shoring up a whole host of looks.  And if I've done anything to whet the appetite of those who "bleed purple" and are looking for yet another item in the shade to add to their collection then GOOD!  Yes, today I'm your purple pusher with not even an utterance of an apology in sight.  But then again, it ain't exactly a hard sell; regardless of color preference, #439 is an ab fab eyeshadow!  And if you like what you see then you should go and check it out for yourself!

Inglot #439 is available at Inglot boutiques and select Macy's, and retails for $7.

No comments:

Post a Comment