Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Bronzey Plum - 423


Hey, guys!  For this weekend, I was thinking of doing a smoky eye.  Whaddya think?  Haven't done one in awhile, but my recent trip to Sephora where I visually imbibed on all the colorful goodness of the new MUFE Artist Shadows left me drunk with inspiration.  And so I poured over my collection and settled on a shadowy gem that should totally sate my need for a little "smoke" this weekend.  Not too dark, this shade can be carried from day to night.  So, if you have a few moments to spare, I'd love to you the 411 on Inglot's #423.




#423 is a moody, burnished plum that hails from Inglot's Freedom System family of single eyeshadows.  It is potently pigmented, surrendering opaque color in every swipe, and is über soft to the touch.  I have never had a performance issue with Inglot shadows as they have lasted all day on me atop a primer without fading and I don't expect any different from this lovely lid-lustre, which boasts a pearl finish. 




When I look at #423, I immediately think of MAC's Constructivist Paint Pot - which is a rich, plummy brown - as the perfect anchor and booster for this shade.  That and a touch of black at the base of my lashes should give it the right amount of smokiness I'm looking for.  Yeah, I think that's what I'm gonna do, y'all.  And then a possible pair-up with a nude lip?  Ooh-wee!  Yeah, I think that'll be happening, y'all.  I can feel it!  And besides, getting familiar with this shade (and finally rocking it) will keep me from buying a similar/duplicate shade when I pick out my MUFEs.  Oh, yes, they are coming.  Do you hear me?  They are coming and coming SOON!  I can't wait!  

Soooo much makeup... soooo little time...  *sigh* I just LOVE being a girl!

Inglot #423 is available at Inglot boutiques and select Macy's, and retails for $7.

No comments:

Post a Comment