Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Radiant Violet - 441


Hey, guys!  I'm thinking of going bright and colorful this weekend.  Not sure, though.  For my eyes, it's kind of a toss up between a playful shade from one of my Stila palettes and this ravishing number from Inglot.  Neither color have I worn before; however, both are certainly deserving of my attention.   I don't know, but I think I may be leaning more towards this one a tad.  It's Inglot's #441.  And, if you have a few moments to spare, I'd like to show you why it's such a strong contender.      




#441 is a rich, luminescent violet that hails from Inglot's Freedom System lineup of individual eyeshadows.  It yields copious amounts of color in every swatch and feels like cashmere to the touch.  All of Inglot's eyeshadows have fared well on me without fading or turning into a convoluted, muddy mess and I anticipate having the same success with this little beauty, which boasts a pearl finish.




I'm contemplating using this as a pop of color in the middle of the lid... Yeah, perhaps.   Or maybe as part of an ensemble where it can shine as the headliner.  It's rather shameful that I haven't put this shadow to use yet.  It's ever so lovely, and even lovelier in person.  But I do plan on correcting that wrong fairly soon.  (Hopefully this weekend, if time permits.)

So, can you see why this is such a strong contender?  #441 is most definitely the bee's knees and I'm so glad to have it perched amongst the other Inglot notables in my collection.

Inglot #441 is available at Inglot boutiques and select Macy's, and retails for $7.

No comments:

Post a Comment